Electrovoice, Q Series 2x1200W Power Amplifier
As direct descendants of the legendary P3000, Q Series amplifiers take Electro-Voice's unique amplifier design to a new level. With Q Series efficient Class-H design, the permanent voltage rail is designed to cover the average music signal, rather than supplying the voltage for maximum output power. If dynamic peaks require a higher output voltage, the voltage rail is switched to the maximum. This process saves up to 50% of the power consumption found in conventional amplifier designs. Q Series combines sonic excellence all in a compact and affordable package.
With 2 x 1200 W @ 4 Ohms and 2 x 1800 W @ 2 Ohms, the Q1212 offers the horsepower to challenge the legendary P3000. It provides the same power from a 2 RU chassis at modest weight, making it a perfect subwoofer or high-power top drive for Phoenix, Tour X and Zx3/Zx5 systems or system combinations.
Download Product Datasheet
- Designed for Club Sound, Concert Sound, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, and other applications.
- Up to 2 x 2400 W into 2 ohms
- XLR pass-though input connections
- The NL4 connection on output A also carries output B on pins +/- 2 to allow easy connection to bi-amped loudspeakers
- Switchable LPN filter extra tonal fundamentals and kick with a protective low-cut for 12 or 15 loudspeakers without additional subwoofers
- Class-H design
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
- Complete protection package
- Classic EV amplifier dynamic headroom for real-world music and applications
- Built-in dynamic limiters
Download Product User Manual